IRobot Corporation, an American based Company is involved with designing a host of devices that may make house work simpler. It's built devices like vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and many other autonomous cleaning apparatus. These devices are in huge demand all across the world. RoboCare Malaysia is an extremely reputed Service Centre of iRobot in Malaysia. This company offers up to 1 year warranty for its workmanship and has other offers like member price for the annual maintenance service.
Types Of all iRobots
You will find enormous demand for products That may serve as substitutes for humans. All these iRobot products can be scheduled once daily, perform family works like cleaning and sweeping and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to carry and very easy on the pocket as well. A number of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is nothing but an autonomous vacuum cleaner which can sweep floors of any type. High performance HEPA filter can literally suck even the tiniest dust particles maintaining the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, and skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in multiple variants and the costs also change accordingly. Some of the favorite variants available are iRobot Roomba 690, iRobot Roomba 960, and iRobot Roomba 980, backed with highly effective, patented world class tech.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the many hard-to-reach surfaces and removes stains on your houses. Mopping softly is the greatest power of Braava. It imitates the way a person mop a floor and this is not able to be reproduced by other rival until today. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to provide the best house cleaning solution.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a system that helps to decrease the bother of swimming pools. Mirra wash off dirt, algae, oil and bacteria build up on the floors of the pool. The unit is effective at filtering about 70 gallons of water per minute.
iRobot Repair Kampung Raja Malaysia
IRobots, like some other devices, requires repairs. The repairs may be required because of non Performance of the System That Might be a result of one of the following mistakes
· Charging mistakes -- Charging mistakes may be attributed to various factors. The apparatus may demonstrate the message of a charging error if the battery isn't connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging point is dirty or spoilt. The trained team of service engineers in RoboCare Malaysia Team can assess these mistakes and propose you with appropriate actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- If iRobot don't react, assess whether the green light is arriving on pressing sterile, if not check the charger or home base line cord for any harms, try rebooting the unit. If none of them provides you a sign of malfunction, check the home base for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this when the device fails to respond, speak to the skilled service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot apparatus may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels are not turning properly, make squeaky noise when moving or if they fall outside. In these cases, get help from iRobot fix expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- If iRobot has damaged owing to water going into the device you need to dismantle the apparatus together with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists call or visit the service engineers to get the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will endure for approximately 500 cycles. Consider changing a battery when the robot is having brief runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any big or long object. It might be sign for malfunctioning sensors too. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to return to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So make sure the home base is turned on and is correctly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia includes a Good team of service engineers who are proficient in fixing a variety of house Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using genuine parts. Bonus point is, RoboCare Malaysia is the associate of the leading iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.