IRobot Corporation, an American based Firm is involved in designing a plethora of devices that may make house work easier. It has built devices such as vacuum cleaners, floor mopers and a number of other autonomous cleaning devices. These apparatus are in huge demand all across the world. This firm offers up to 1 year guarantee for its workmanship and also has other supplies like member price for the yearly maintenance support.
Types Of iRobots
You will find huge demand for products That may serve as substitutes for people. These iRobot products could be scheduled once every day, perform family works like sweeping and cleaning and these little maids charge themselves automatically when they run out of battery. They are easy to carry and quite easy on the pocket too. Some of the iRobot products are:
· Roomba -- The Roomba is only an autonomous vacuum cleaner that can sweep floors of any sort. High performance HEPA filter can suck even the smallest dust particles maintaining the house free of allergens, dust mites and pet hairs which are the leading cause of allergic conditions such as cold, cough, skin diseases etc. in humans. Roomba is available in multiple versions and the costs also change accordingly.
· Braava - iRobot Braava mops and sweeps the floors. It cleans the most hard-to-reach surfaces and eliminates stains in your houses. IRobot Braava Jet 240 and iRobot Braava 380t will be the two versions available on the marketplace. Mopping softly is the greatest strength of Braava. It imitates how a person mop a floor and this is unable to be replicated by other competitor until today. Being a champion among all mopping robot, Braava is best together with the Roomba vacuum robot to give the very best house cleaning solution ever.
· Mirra -- The iRobot Mirra is a device that helps to minimize the hassle of cleaning swimming pools. Mirra wash off algae, dirt, bacteria and oil build up on the flooring of the pool. The device is effective at filtering around 70 gallons of water each minute.
IRobots, like some other apparatus, requires repairs. The repairs could be required due to non functioning of the device That Might be a consequence of one of the following mistakes
· Charging errors -- Charging mistakes might be due to various reasons. The apparatus may show that the message of a charging error if the battery is not connected or if it gets overheated. The error may also occur if the charging stage is dirty or spoilt. It might also take place if the battery is damaged or if it's unable to communicate. The trained team of service engineers at RoboCare Malaysia Team can check these errors and propose you with proper actions accordingly.
· Not Responding -- Should iRobot don't respond, assess if the green light is arriving on pressing Clean, if not check the charger or home base line cable for any damages, try rebooting the device. If none of these gives you an indication of malfunction, check the home foundation for dust or debris and clean it up. Even after all this if the device fails to respond, contact the expert service staff at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Wheel Replacement -- An iRobot device may call for a wheel replacement when the wheels aren't turning correctly, make squeaky noise while moving or if they fall outside. In such cases, get support from iRobot repair expert at RoboCare Malaysia.
· Water damage -- When iRobot has damaged owing to water entering the apparatus you need to dismantle the device along with the battery and let it dry for a day. If the problem still persists visit or call the service engineers to find the motherboard checked.
· Short Runtime -- The battery will last for approximately 500 cycles. Consider altering a battery if the robot is currently having short runtime.
· Stuck -- Check whether Roomba suck any large or long thing. It could be indication for malfunctioning sensors too. Check it out if the issue persists.
· Perhaps not Returning to dock -- A Roomba may be unable to go back to dock if it's Experiencing weak battery power, or it fails to communicate with the home base, So be certain the home base is switched on and is properly placed against the wall.
RoboCare Malaysia has a Good group of service engineers that are skilled in repairing a range of home Cleaning solutions. They fix mistakes using real parts. Bonus stage is, RoboCare Malaysia is your partner of the Top iRobot distributor, AutoVacBot, That their customer will enjoy free repair for virtually any manufacturing defect for 2 years.